Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thumbody Loveth Thumthing!





Look out world, here comes Ava the ballerina! This is honestly been a long time coming...she has been waiting since she was 2 to do this. And she would tell you in a heartbeat it was worth the wait. SHE LOVES IT!

I swear I put off lessons as much as possible. Call me lazy! Harrison has tried everything because he was my only child for so long. Now that I have to cart around a baby and toddler, the thought is more exhausting than fun as it once was. I applaud my mom who always had us in something. Here the whole time I thought she was torturing us and now I find out what torture really is...being the taxi!

But seeing her twirl around laced in pink from head to toe made my heart melt. I guess its now my turn to be the taxi and I'll love doing it to see this kind of stuff!

8 comments:

Cory and Cheri said...

She is thuper cute! What a pretty ballerina! Good luck being the taxi...at least she loves it...its worse when you are dragging them to the "stuff" because you already paid for it! LOL!

Jenny Roberts said...

Way to go Ava! You look great. Being a taxi is a lot of work, but you're right, when you see your kids accomplish something it is well worth it.

Brea said...

Ava is adorable and is the cutest ballerina out there!

Eden Lang said...

oh AVA! you are so cute!

Eden Lang said...

Just read some of your older posts...wow, it's a boy?! yay. that is so fun!!!

love you!

(would love to chat.)

Suzy Hicks said...

First of all, I want to be Ava....just look at her, holy beautiful, talented, and oh so fiesty. I love her! Secondly, you are seriously picking the pace with your blogging. I am SO proud of you! You go girl. xoxo.

TNS MOM said...

Go Ava! Dance is great, it is so fun to remember that you aren't born skipping, you actually have to learn that. Fun.

Tiffany said...

Beautiful ballerina!!! I can't to get Rissa in dance! She and Regan can take together...and Sara, and Bailey and,....LOL! fun times!