Saturday, August 4, 2007

Oh Canada!


My mom & dad with the kidlets at the Calgary Stampede breakfast.

Harry & Ava gettin' down with the country music!

Precious Regan...1 month old! I love her!

Scott & Harry went canoeing and hiking around Banff.

We took a little day trip to Bragg Creek area in Canada...beautiful!

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted anything. I'm in Canada with the kids recovering mentally, physically, and spiritually, from the delivery. Hang tight for a week or so until I get home to get pix from this vacation. The kids have had a blast. And Regan has grown so much! She is smiling and starting to sleep in longer stretches....YAHOO! For the love of everything holy, the newborn stage is miraculous and wonderful, as well as overwhelming and physically draining. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. A special shout out to Phyllis, my mom, the most patient, loving, kind human to ever walk the planet earth. Scott and I both know that our lives would be utter bloody chaos if it hadn't been for her tireless help these past 2 months.

9 comments:

Laura said...

Jill- how WONDERFUL that you were able to go home! I am sure your mom doesn't want to let you go! Hope you are having a blast! Any news from Jodie?

PS. I just started a blog too- check it out when you have a second!
thesemoments2.blogspot.com

Kari said...

Figured you'd be coming home soon with Harry getting ready to head back to school. I still have a gift to bring by before that little one outgrows it! I sent you an e-mail about my new blog, too! Come check it out!!

Cory and Cheri said...

Miss you can't wait till yo get back! Your blog is a good read, you can almost hear your voice as you read it!!!!

Tori said...

Yeah! You are coming home soon. I need to see that baby girl!

N Godown said...

HEY JILL & SCOTT,
Brandy told me about your blog so i had to come check it out! Totally cute! Your baby Regan is so adorable! We got our blog up too..so come visit us! godownfamily.blogspot.com

Brandy said...

Jill,

I love your blog!! So cute! I feel like I get to chat with you so between all of you go-getters doing a blog I did one of my own so we can chat at the wee hours of the night if we feel like it!
Check it out
heritagecupboard.blogspot.com

TNS MOM said...

Hey Jill sorry I missed you when I came for a quick visit to Calgary. It was so hot we pretty much hid in the basement. I'll have to give you a call in a week or so to touch base. Glad to hear you're doing well.
Jolynne

Tori said...

OH JILL! So, I know you are home now. What are you doing with yourself? CALL ME! :)

Kari said...

I've seen you driving around town so I know you're home ... when are you gonna update?! I wanna see some new pics of the kiddos - especially that Regan. They change so fast! Cougar will be 5 months old tomorrow!! You can check my blog for pics and video ... karistamps.blogspot.com