Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Time with the Smith family in Utah!




On our long drive back to AZ from Canada we stopped off in Pleasant Grove, UT to stay with Todd (Scott's brother) , his wife Dani and their 3 cute kidlets Eli, Isabel, and Asher. Grandma Sue came and we all had dinner in the backyard. It was so fun, time to catch up on everything and eat awesome food as Dani is famous for. Thank you Dani for introducing me to berries covered in cream! I seriously eat it probably daily now. But I use the frozen berries from Costco, and fat free 1/2 & 1/2 instead of heavy whipping cream. Not as good, but if I ate the whipping cream, I'd stay clinically obese forever!!!! We had so much fun. I feel so blessed to truly LOVE my in-laws. They really are like my own family. And I love that the kids each have someone their own age to play with. Thanks Smith Crew for your fabulous hospitality!



Grandma Sue holding baby Regan (2mos.)


Ava, Isabel, and Asher getting ready for dinner!

Eli and Harry

No comments: