Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ava is 3..YIPEE!







Our little Princess turned 3 on November 24th. And as per usual, I was not on the ball enough to have her party on or near her birthday, I finally had it today. Actually, I've got to give myself credit...Harry didn't have his first birthday until he was 4! She told me she wanted everything pink and princess and by darn that's what we did! She HAD to wear her worn out princess costume and her princess crown. I just had to smile getting her all dolled up!

TOP 3 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT AVA:
1) Her beauty from the inside out! Everyone notices Ava. Not only because she is truly beautiful but because she is so fun, outgoing, crazy, wild, and sweet. All of that combined just makes her a true beauty!

2) She is a pistol! You never have to wonder where you stand with her or what she wants. She will let you, everyone around you, and their brother's uncle know what she's thinking.

3) Her tender heart. She is the first one on the scene if anyone is crying. She's the best at giving hugs and kisses. Scott loves coming home just to hear her squeal at the top of her lungs and run 90mph straight into his arms.

Having her around is dispells any darkenss, she is the sunshine in our lives. We could not possibly love you more Ava.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Is she 3 already?! Can't believe where the time has gone!! She's all the things you listed and more - what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! I had no idea ahe had already turned 3! Shame on you for not telling me lol jk! Anyways! I love Ava she is so cute I pretty much remeber Ava when she was like one! Oh she is so adorable and totally your child!!! Lol! I love YOu! Amanda Roundy

Anonymous said...

JILL SMITH.
Its juliana... from georgia? i sure hope you remember me because we got your christmas card and the first thing i did when i got home from school today was read every bit of it and check your blog out!!! i miss you- email me! nulie87@hotmail.com

TNS MOM said...

Happy birthday to Ava, It looks like summer where you live, I'm so jealous.