Saturday, December 1, 2007

THANKSGIVING....Thank heavens for Family!!!!


This year we had almost all of Scott's family, a couple of members of my family, as well as my good friend Mariellen for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun! Life would be 100% dull without good friends and family. That along with good health and blessings beyond measure, we definatly had good reason to celebrate Thanksgiving to the fullest this year. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to travel to see us. I still cannot get over how well the kids got along. Harrison was so sad to see his buddy Eli go. They all got along famously! Maybe one day we'll all live closer. It's my dream that I refuse to let go!

3 comments:

Laura said...

What great pictures! Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving! I can't get over how much you and your sister look a like!

Kari said...

Looks like loads of fun!! So glad to hear that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving (and that you husband may just be released pretty soon)!!!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when I saw Kari's comment. Oh jill, I am so sorry. You and your family will be so blessed for this. It is true that the wife is the one that sacrifices the most. So thank you for giving so much for the welfare of our new stake!