Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FORGET WALDO! WHERE'S JILL?????????

CANADA my friends...Canada! Here we are in Canada for our third straight summer keeping out of the inferno called AZ! We are having so much fun doing the usual, wave pool, swimming lessons, walks with Nana's dog Mitzi (we pray every summer that she'll still be around) stampede fun, parks, rain storms, trampoline with sprinkler underneath, reunions with extended family, you name it. Are you surprised that the kids don't want to go home in a week? The only thing we need here is Scott...who is busy getting ready for our stake's trek, and the move to our new house. We miss him terribly.

So much has happened since my last post! Scott and I just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. Two words...time flies! Okay, three more words...love that man! Regan celebrated her first birthday. Some thought she may not make it with Ava constantly hovering over her minutely but she came through and is such a sweetie to have around! She honestly gets cuter everyday and since we've been in Calgary, she's now not only walking, she runs in every direction! And may I just say in the most family friendly way possible...I'M NOW OFFICIALLY DONE BREASTFEEDING!!!!!!!!!!! Oh blessed day! Anyone who knows me knows how I do it and I don't know why I do it because I hate it! Okay, hate is a very strong word but you love something that keeps you craving junk when you want to lose weight! (I act as though I have no control over the matter, but it feels that way) I would have quit sooner had the little munchkin ever took a bottle! Okay, next...my sister Suzy has moved to Kentucky for Nate to start med. school. I can't stand the thoughts of returning to AZ and not having her there:( As mentionned above, we have bought a new home not far from our current one. It is truly bittersweet. I literally cannot stand the thoughts of leaving my ward and neighbors. If I think about it too much I get depressed. How stupid, I'm going to be 2 minutes away...but it is just not the same. Anyhoo....onward and forward. I am getting major help from my sister, and sisters-in-law with the home decor aspect of things. I knew before that I wasn't a guru in home design, but I am now certain I know nothing. It is a daunting task choosing paint colors, etc. but I'll be fine. You know your life is pretty darn good if you're stressing about home decor....

Well, I'm writing this not having a photo available to post since I didn't bring my camera wires and my mom's computer only is equipped for those so I'll post tons when I get home! There are alot of great ones from this trip!

14 comments:

TJ Eich said...

There you are!!! It's SOOOOO good to hear from you. . . but SOOOOO sad to know you're moving! :(
We will still PLAY!!

Smith Family said...

Yay, you're back on the blog. sounds like life is fun while you're in Canada. I'm not a decorator, I missed that talent 100% when it was handed out. Oh well! Enjoy the final week in Canada and good luck with the move.

Cory and Cheri said...

I can't wait for you to get back! i too remind myself that you'll just be 5 min. away instead of 1 min so i don't get depressed! Regan is running now eh...she was sooo close before you left so i shouldn't be surprised. what a doll! let me know when your back!

Tori said...

A whole week before you are back? I am so excited about your move... for selfish reasons of course!!! Call me ASAP when you roll into town, K?

Denise said...

WHAT...you are moving! What happened to our master plan of you moving into my neighborhood and being my neighbor?

Glad to hear you are having a great va-cay! It is always nice to escape the heat, is't it?

Jenny Roberts said...

So great to hear from you. We miss you and we miss your energy. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help with your move.

kathee said...

Kapree and I have missed you and Ava? Is Ava going to take ballet with Pree? She's counting on it! Can't wait for you guys to come back, but so bummed that my awesome VT is deserting me.

Tiffany said...

Gona miss you Jill...yea you'll only be a few miles away, but it still won't be the same! Rissa is walking all over the place too!! She's so excited all the time about it and it's such a fun stage!!

Tiffany said...

Hey Jill, the link you have for my blog is wrong and doesn't work!!redo it by going to someone else's blog and coping the link from them. I think you have it typed in wrong.

Kirsten said...

Glad you are having such an awesome time in Canada. What is La Loma ward gonna do without the Smith family?!? Can't wait to see what you decide to do decor-wise in your new house! How fun!

Kirsten said...

Glad you are having such an awesome time in Canada. What is La Loma ward gonna do without the Smith family?!? Can't wait to see what you decide to do decor-wise in your new house! How fun!

Eden Lang said...

Jill, we LOVE having you here. your kids are GREAT and Deacon holds dear to his heart every moment he has with his big cousin. I must say though that it's kinda funny how every one refers to Canada like it some distant country. We are mearly neighbors. Too funny. But we really truly love you. So fun! only one more week?! times running out:(

Suzy Hicks said...

LOVE the new post, you literally could have said anything and people would have been thrilled...jk. It was very informative though, you don't mess around! Love you tons and I am depressed I won't be there to greet you when you get home :(

Unknown said...

Jill it's Jessica! I finally joined the blog world! I added your blog to my list. Here is ours: www.the-osborne-fam.blogspot.com