Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bronchiolitis BITES!!!!









So this is what we've been up to for the last little while! I have done everything to keep this from happening (not going in public for the last 3 months) but to no avail! 'Little Guy' (our new name for him) is so sick and I cannot wait until he is back to being himself:( His bronchiolitis is now pneumonia and he is such a little trooper! It has been a little scary at night, but I am so incredibly grateful for modern technology, wonderful doctors who devoted a large part of their lives to school just to tell me what my child has, and medicine. Get better soon little guy, the world is not right when you are sick:(

3 comments:

Twyla said...

Jill,

I am so sorry to hear that Walker has been sick. I am so out of the loop that it is pathetic! He will be in our thoughts and prayers! I hope he gets better soon. I know I am an adult, but I had pneumonia last year in July and it was not fun. Adam had it too. Poor little guy! Keep me posted!

Twyla

Brea said...

Jill, Those pictures are so sad!:( Sweet little Walker! I am so sorry that he is sick...it seems like he has been sick for so long! Bless his little heart! Hang in there, remember that I am only a few minutes away if you need me...I would be happy to help in anyway.

Eden Lang said...

aw, I am so sorry! we send our love.