Friday, April 2, 2010

Jolly? Really?

I remember pictures of myself as a baby in a contraption similar to this. We call it the 'JOLLY JUMPER' In my pictures, I must say, I did appear Jolly. Alone, attempting to jump in a jolly manner with no one there to break my stride. Poor Walker, not so sure how Jolly he could be being bounced up and down sporatically. I'm pretty sure this thing is meant for the growth and development of the baby's large motor skills, not for the baby's sisters to torture him. Oh, and did I mention the DrAmA??? Oh the pure drama of who gets to push Walker and how it should be done! It seems as though everything they do when it comes to Walker becomes heated. Judge for yourself. I'm not just saying this because they are vicious on this video, but honestly, Ava and Regan are such good little friends, but I swear caring for Walkie Talkie brings out the worst in both. I swear, If Walker lives to see his 1st birthday, he will be able to weather any storm that life may throw at him...trust me!




6 comments:

Eden Lang said...

LOL! Jill, that video is so great!!! Honestly, too cute. Walker seems totally unaware of his sisters behind him, and those legs of his!!!! wow. wish I was there to give him a squeeze.

(Aub's pants are from American Apparel, get some for Ava and I swear she will worship the ground you walk on. Just know that you might never get them off of her. lol.)

Suzy Hicks said...

THANK YOU for posting this, it has made my day and I've watched it at least 5 times. Walkie is so big and I want to take a bite of his thigh! I love how possesive the girls are of him. Awww i miss your kids.

Juliana said...

hey Jill
It's Juliana (benham) Wade! I need your address for a graduation announcment! Email me at nulie87@hotmail.com

Juliana said...

hey Jill
It's Juliana (benham) Wade! I need your address for a graduation announcment! Email me at nulie87@hotmail.com

Jenny Roberts said...

LOVE IT!!! That video is so cute. I love Ava and Reagan competing to help with the bouncing. Walker is so lucky to have two great sisters that want to take care of him.

The Sniders said...

Crying...I am so grateful for you and all of your love. You truly are such a tender heart and I feel so blessed to be a part of your life. The tribute was amazing and you described their family so perfectly. I am going to post this to my blog as well. Hope you do not mind. It is private so nobody will see it but I like to keep it for family history reasons. Love ya sista!