Saturday, January 5, 2013

New YEAR, New ME!




It is my new year's resolution to keep better records and this blog I'm hoping will be one venue!  My kids love to peruse old posts every once in a while and I feel sick it's taken so long for me to get my act together!  Having said that....it's my birthday and what a better day to start than TODAY???

This week has been NUTS!  We got home from Christmas in Canada last Friday.  We bar
ely got our whits about us and were off to our Goodyear house (which we will be putting up for sale soon..sob sob sob!)  to live the week with family coming to town.  First mom and dad came in Sunday night, then Suzy and Nate (Parker and Grant too) Monday afternoon.  We had the whole clan here for a great New Years Eve bash that night!






Blessed SIL Jodi lit every solitary sparkler for all 10 children...pregnant and ready to pop!  Selfless.



Sweet Sister Suzy and her sweet sweet Parker.

Never tardy for the party;)

Thank you Pinterest!  The girls and I made (yes you read that right) it!

Kate and Ava...cousins and BFF's

A picture says a thousand words.....

Precious time with uncle Nate in town from KY who rarely is at any family event because he's busy becoming the family doctor.....LOVE HIM!

My darling, kind, wonderful, amazing SIL Joanna and Jack-O.  I heart them.

It literally could NOT be a party with this brother of mine.

If anything happens to either one of these women in 2013...ok, ever, throw me off a cliff

My brothers sharing the flame.  I'm vaclempt....(sp?)

Not sure about the snake around Greg's neck...but fun!

 

Harry and baby Grant...who is only the baby for another month before Jodi is due!  Happiest child on planet EARTH!





Life is so full and feels so secure when family is around.  Here's to a happy and healthy (fingers are crossed) NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: