Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Guess who's Baaaaack!?!?!

Okay, the postpardom crazies are beginning to settle and I am ready to be a responsible blogger. I've never been an organized type to begin with so even creating this little ditty was a lofty undertaking. I am going to be more diligent however as I'm going to start using this as my journal and printing pages off every week. Regan is now 3 months old and growing like a weed! She is a perfect baby and spends the majority of her life in her carseat. She officially has taken on the name Regers or Regarino. Blessed child. Harry and Ava funny enough are the reason for my sanity AS WELL AS my insanity. Go figure. But they are so much fun. I love just being with my family. This is the best time of my life hands down...I'm trying to savor every moment, they are growing way too fast!


3 comments:

N Godown said...

Welcome Back! I kept checking your blog to see when you were going to write....yes, it is a little crazy after we have those babies....tell me about it. :)

Kari said...

It's about freaking time!!!! Can't tell you the number of times I've checked up on you, only to be disappointed ;) Glad you are going to become a responsible blogger ... I had people hassle me when I didn't post for a week!

TNS MOM said...

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Guess you have to be to run the school and kid race. It is so much fun to see the pictures. I'm not a responsible blogger either, but I'm okay with that because then I'm kind of a nice surprise blogger LOL. Have a great weekend.
Jolynne