Saturday, September 29, 2007

SISTERS...a built-in best friend!

Ever since Regan was born Ava has been her pseudo mommy. I thought like a new toy, Ava would want to hold and play with her non-stop for a week, then be over it. Au contraire! She is livid if I change Regan's diaper without her, she always wants to hold her, and take care of her when she cries. The only problem I have with the constant hovering, is the fact that Ava cannot handle it if Regan is sleeping. No matter what I threaten, I'll look over and there's Ava right by the swing AGAIN, eyes and mouth wide open, a grin the size of Texas screaming (much like the first picture featured below!) she'th wakin' up! Oh, yes Ava she's wakin' up...thanks to you my friend! I feel so blessed to have these perfect little angels in my life. What a gift for them to have each other. I don't know what I'd do without my sister. I'd be clinically insane! Now I just need a brother for Harry. I've told Scott he's gonna have to step up like never before with all of the estrogen raging within these four walls!







"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."

-Isadora James




7 comments:

Laura said...

It is SO great to have you back! I miss your personality! I can hear you saying the words as I read them! You crack me up! Your kids are adorable! Gotta love the help from little Ava!

Kensey said...

I LOVE your kids!! They are the cutest.

Kari said...

I thought the newness would wear off with Cougar, too, but it certainly hasn't! I love that my girls have their sisters, too.

Tori said...

Yeah, rub it in my face that I do not have a sister. Maybe that is why I AM clinically insane. Hmmm... Guess you guys will have to step and be my sisters. ;)

Love the pics! Two sweet girls you've got there!

The Sniders said...

I love Reagan! She is so cute! It makes me want get going on number 2.

Brandy said...

Where do you get girls from? I do think I need someone to explain this for me! Love those little sweeties! Whenever I see Ava I just want to squeeze her--she is that stinkin' cute! And snuggle Regan for me would ya?

TNS MOM said...

Your blog is always so sweet. Cute pictures of your girls. I'm gald Ava is such a big help.