Thursday, October 25, 2007

Guess who got her ears pierced?





Yes, it's true! Miss Regan Susanna got her tiny little ears pierced. I've been planning on doing it anyways, but it ended up being a spur of the moment thing today. Suzy and I were at Target, we looked at the clock and decided to see if we could race to the mall before we had to pick Ava up from pre-school. Mid-drive there we realized we wouldn't have enough time. However, with 45 mins. to blow and since Suzy and Nate are moving out of our home this week (SO SAD! I'll do a seperate post for them) I said, let's go get Regan's ears pierced! Contraversial as it is, I like doing it when they're young for this reason....they don't know what the heck is going on! Literally, she pierced one ear at a time really fast, Regan cried for less than 30 seconds and bam- done! She'll thank me later!



5 comments:

Brandy said...

Regan you will thank your Mom when you are older, believe me girly. I was 9 years old when I got mine done and it was scary. And besides it looks good on ya!

Cory and Cheri said...

very cute! looks like susanna felt her pain.

Laura said...

I can't belive how much your sister looks like you!! I thought it was you!

I think the ears are CUTE! I think to each his/her own! She won't remember the pain!

Kari said...

I've offered it up to my girls and they've all passed so far ... wonder how long that will last?!

Anonymous said...

OWW!!!! Wow that is so cool that she got her ears pierced! She is a lil trooper I cried when I got mine done and I was 7!!!! Love ya lots! Don't forget to hook me up with your brother lol!! -Amanda Roundy