Sunday, October 21, 2007

CABIN TRIP 2007

Every single year I love our family cabin trip, and I never think they can get any better. I'm happy to announce, this year takes the cake! Can I just say....I LOVE my family!?! I am ofcourse crazy about my own little family, hubby and kidlets, but I feel so blessed to still feel so close the family I grew up with. I have wonderful parents who live for us, and I feel like my sibings were handpicked...our personalities have always blended unusually well. What is so nice is they've all (excluding Kirk...but we expect great things in the near future) married people that fit into our family like a glove. We grow closer every time we're together, and every year we seem to keep adding adorable kidlets to the scene. We're busting at the seems and loving it! Each year for the cabin trip we also get to have Scott's brother Adam, and his little family come too...wouldn't be the same without them! This marked our 5th annual cabin trip to the mountains of Utah. We stayed in a great cabin in Brianhead. It was huge and beautiful. We had so much fun doing the usual. Eating, talking, quading, hiking, going on walks, did I mention eating? We've decided that from now on we're going to take the family pix at the beginning of the week because in 7 short days we each gain a minimum of 10 pounds....I wish I were kidding. But truthfully, that is the time of year I can honestly say I am the happiest. I love every single waking moment we're together, and get a pit in my stomach as the week comes to a close. I feel like the luckiest girl alive to have so much love in my life everywhere I turn. I wouldn't trade my life with anyone for anything. I feel like I just returned from an awesome EFY, but it's so much better, I get to do it again and again for the rest of my mortal life! The Lord has been good to us!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Your family is adorable! I feel the same- there is never a happier time than when the whole family is together on vacation. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

The Sniders said...

Jill, Jill, Jill! I love the pics. I couldn't agree more we are all so lucky to have each other. That was a true party and we will never forget it. I want to live by you and Scoot someday. I know it would be fun! Boise????

Laura said...

Those pictures are GREAT!! Your children are adorable and your family...every person is just beautiful!!! What a FUN time!! I only wish we could have seen you too while you were here!

Kari said...

Looks like you had such a great time! Glad to have you back and see you posting again ... keep it up :)

Brandy said...

Oh what fun it is to be all together! Jill, you are just amazing I can just feel the love you have just by reading this! It makes me want to kidnap my whole family and get lost somewhere in a positive light! Family vacations ROCK!

Laura said...

Jill... you need to post more often! You are SO dang funny and I LOVE to hear from you!

PS. You look so pretty in your family pics! You haven't changed a bit since college!

TNS MOM said...

Awsome vacation Jill, looks like fun. Next year I think you should add marshmello guns LOL. If you haven't heard of them e-mail me.