Sunday, April 27, 2008

KIRK'S HAS ARRIVED!



Kirk in all his glory and PHX shirt no less loadin' up!



My 5 dollar find (picnic table) was a hit with kids of all ages!


boys and girls alike!

action scene

Well, my youngest brother Kirk has arrived at last from Provo to spend the summer with us! The kids could not be more thrilled...hopefully my other bros don't read this....he seems to be the fave! How could you not love an uncle that plays guitar, video games, outside, everything the kids want to do he will oblige. I love this kid! He will be the office "gopher" for lack of a better word at Scott's work this summer. He got here today around 3pm then Boo & Nate with little Parker, Adam (Scott's brother) & Joanna with little Kate, and ofcourse Phyllis, who is still here thanks to divine intervention, came tonight for a WELCOME dinner. We missed Eldon, Jodi, and Max so much they couldn't make it. Words cannot express how fun it is having family live in the same town as us. I used to dream of this and now my dream has come true. I am going to try to max out family time before Suzy and Nate leave to West Virginia for med. school. We have 4 out of my 5 siblings living here in AZ, plus Scott's brother and his wife who live 15 mins. away and we are so close to them as well. Life is good. Family is the best and as close as you can be to friends and I do love our friends dearly, I'm sure you all agree...there is just something about family that cannot compare! It's like breathing sanity:)

5 comments:

TJ Eich said...

I'm so happy for you! Family is the best!!

Cory and Cheri said...

Welcome Kirk!!! How many dates do you have lined up already??? j/k. I too wish to be closer to family so hearing you say that you never thought it would happen and it has (even for a short time)gives me hope. I know you're going to enjoy and use every moment the next little while! So fun!!!

Alena said...

yay so exciting. i'm glad you get to have family so close to you now. hope all is going well!!! i am doing great just like you said i would haha but i'm still glad i will be home soon. and hopefully you will have time to spend with me!!!

Kari said...

Never a dull moment in your house for sure!! How lucky you are to have such fun around you at all times!!!

TJ Eich said...

Hopefully you get this!
Tyler was blog-tagged. Now he wants to tag Harrison: Share 7 fun things about yourself and tag 3 - 5 more people. Have fun!