Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dashing Through the Snow!

Harrison was PETRIFIED of going down the first day...now he goes down backwards!
Story of his life!

Regan insists on going down herself, but always needs help coming up..Ava to the rescue!
So sweet!

Ava was nuts from day one! Now it is not uncommon for me to look over and see that she has recruited a new friend to sit on the back of this contraption to slide down with her! I think she got discouraged after Regan and Harry had turned her down time and again. This girl will get her way somehow!
Notice this is a toboggan built for 3? The kids went down together the 1st couple of days, then it became a fight as to who's turn it was to 'go alone'. Thank you costco for having cheap sleds!



Our cheeks are nice and rosey and comfy cozy are we...yes he's gone down too...with me...I'm an idiot! About half way down I think to myself...What am I doing? I'm hauling down this hill at light speed with a 1yr. old in his pj's. Hopefully no one from CPS was looking!


















4 comments:

Brea said...

What a BLAST!!! Looks like you are having such a good time!! I MISS YOU!! Come back already!

Jenny Roberts said...

Sledding is so much fun! The snow looks so Christmasee. Merry Christmas. Got your letter today. Very funny. Jim got it first and I wanted to steal it so bad, so I could see what he was laughing about.

Suzy Hicks said...

Seeing you at the 'sugar bowl' bring back memories galore. Mostly of being so cold I couldn't feel my extremities, but you need to take the good with the bad, right? I'm so glad your kids get to do that, I hope I can bring mine there one day too (when I'm within driving distance). Just promise me your next post won't be of Walker going down solo. He is SO freaking adorable. I want him (in 6 more months)!

Eden Lang said...

it was SO much fun to be able to get together. I loved every little minute! love you family and those kids are so cute!!!