Thursday, January 13, 2011

Walkie is ONE...is this gonna be fun!?!?!?!




This little boy has brought so much joy and fun into our crazy home. Although, I swear since he turned 9 months it has taken a dramatic turn to even crazier. It literally scares me what this child could be capable of in the coming year. He has the highest pitch scream that he tends to use for everything from 'I'm tired' to 'I'm super excited' to 'I need a drink' to 'I pooped!'. Help me Rhonda! He is my only kid who posseses a sixth sense to know when someone accidentally left the toilet lid open. He is my only kid that I've even had to worry about shutting the stupid lids for! He opens, touches, licks, crawls into, walks on top of...EVERYTHING! Okay, but all that said, now I have roughly 20 hilarious little scenarios that are coming to mind that he's done that make him so irresistable, it has allowed him to not be shipped off to Siberia yet. Seriously...look at this face...
THE #1 REASON I LOVE WALKER IS......
(and yes, this is just me...hello, I'm his mom and I'm writing the post so I get to choose the best thing about him)
Whenever I enter a room, no matter the occasion, tTime of day, if I've just been in the other room, or away running errands and haven't seen him in hours, he shreiks with joy, then does this whole body crazy dance thing and high tails it from wherever he is in my direction. I think I might just be his fave! How great is that?
We all love you Walkie Talkie...even if you're wild and uncontrollable:)



1 comment:

Marci said...

"Wild and uncontrollable"? I thought that was kind of hereditary given you're his mom! :)